Telcomed’s MiniClinic™ vital signs monitoring wrist unit is
a unique wearable monitoring device.
The MiniClinic™ is easy to use, non-invasive,
lightweight and highly reliable. It enables the user to perform a wide range of
vital signs measurements, and has optional distress alarm capabilities.
MiniClinic™ measures, stores and wirelessly transmits vital signs data to a
telemedicine monitoring center through the Telcomed gateways (MedicGate or MiniGate).
The MiniClinic™ allows the user to maintain his or her daily
routine without disruption, providing monitoring at home, at the
office or while outdoors.
Measurements are initiated by the user by a simple press of a button.
Freedom of Movement
The MiniClinic™ has an extensive communication range that
covers the customer’s entire house and adjacent surroundings. This offers wide
freedom of movement throughout the customer’s daily routine. It provides peace
of mind, virtually unlimited freedom, around-the-clock medical monitoring, and
the secure knowledge that a health professional is always just a button press
- Medical monitoring functions:
- Heart rate
- 1 lead ECG
- Heart rhythm regularity
- Respiratory rate
- Body temperature
- Distress alarm functionality (optional)
- Event recording (stores the last 4 measurement readings )
- Two-way radio interface
- Records, stores and wirelessly transmits data up to 250 meters
- Visual and audio indicators
- Unique digital ID for system identification
- Reliable data communication protocol
- Automatic data accumulation and transmission
- Large one-push distress button