The MiniClinic Event recorder
measures single lead ECG, records and
stores up to five events, 30 seconds
each, then wirelessly transmits the data.
This uniquely user friendly monitor is as comfortably
wearable as a standard wristwatch.
The MiniClinic event recorder measures, stores and wirelessly transmits the measurement data to a
telemedicine monitoring center or personal health record through Telcomed gateways (MedicGate or MiniGate).
The MiniClinic event recorder allows the user to maintain his or her daily
routine without disruption, providing monitoring at home, at the
office or while outdoors.
MiniClinic Event Recorder Features
- Medical monitoring functions:
- Heart rate
- Heart rhythm (regular/irregular)
- 1 lead ECG
- Event recording (stores the last 5 measurement readings)
- Two-way radio interface
- Visual and audio indicators
- Unique digital ID for system identification
- Reliable data communication protocol
- 250 meter range (open space)
- Automatic data accumulation and transmission
- Large one-push activation button